Autotrader.co.uk is the number one digital marketplace in the UK for buying and selling new and used vehicles.
Dealer Websites squad is responsible for delivering over 4,500 websites directly to our customers, attracting over 20 million hits per month and integrating a wide range of finance and lead generation products across 4 price points and multiple templated cross-platform solutions.
Researched, planned, designed and tested a multi-stocklist search solution; both backend strategy and a front-end template, for non passenger vehicle customers (Bikes, Vans, Caravans and Motorhomes) in order to migrate around 200 dealerships from an existing platform. This is to be used as a basis for any new template created thereafter due to the flexibility of the solution.
Worked closely with designers to plan, test and refine a mobile redesign which lead to an overall increase in hard leads by 29% and received praise from dealers and internal stakeholders as a great example of how to add value quickly to existing products by making small incremental changes.
● UI/UX Design: Proposed, prototyped, designed and tested several concepts across multiple channels and platforms. Worked closely with Product Managers to ensure products delivered value to the customer as well as retaining a core business strategy.
● User research: Planned and tested designs against real users to determine pain points and generate feedback. Validated user hypothesis with iterative usability guerrilla testing alongside lab based user sessions.
● Agile design: Worked closely within a dual track agile squad to deliver designs that were testable and usable within short timeframes.
Apadmi Ltd specialises in crossplatform
user experiences for high profile b2b companies. Clients include the BBC, BT,
Skyscanner and more.
Lead designer for the Pompeii Exhibit companion application for the British Museum. Met with the client and worked very closely with the curator and foremost expert on the History of Pompeii and Herculaneum to create an award winning application for use alongside the exhibit.
Worked to create an on-brand blackberry 10 compliant application for Skyscanner to be unveiled at the BB10 launch.
Other projects included; working with an agile team to create a mindmapping application for the launch of Samsung’s Galaxy Tab (this was an exclusive contract with Samsung), creating pitch documentation and mockups for various cross-platform applications, designing the website for Uswim.
● UI/UX Design: Created user flow documentation, concepted application designs and screen mockups. Reiterated designs through direct client feedback to ensure product satisfaction.
● Assets: Created graphic assets for mobile products, including application screens, websites, layouts and logos.
● Newsletters: Fully coded and optimised HTML and CSS, ensuring cross compatibility and backwards compatible practices.
Hunted Cow Studios are an independent social video games development studio and publishers.
Employed as a 2D/3D artist & animator at the studio. Created and animated all units & soldiers for iOS game “Civil War: 1863” which reached #1 on the App Store charts in both the UK and US and featured in the Guardian's top 10 apps.
Projects: Eldevin, Civil War: 1863, Fantasy Battles, Hex Mechs.
● UI Concepting: Constructed moodboards, thumbnails & wireframes for ingame menus and overlays.
● Level Design: Concepted, designed and built MMO scale City Hub, with themed sectors (Trade District, Working District 'The Slums', Magic Quarter, Harbour District, Crafting Quarter, Creative District 'Upper Class') as well as themed endgame instances for groups of players (Jungle, Volcanic, "The Void").
● Creature Design: Concepted, designed and produced model sheets (front/side/perspective).
● Modelling: High and low poly, detailed and structured edgeflow models with a strong focus on silhouette.
● Texture Painting: Created highly optimised textures for use in game.
● Animation: Produced high quality 3D animation and skeletal rigging for creatures and end bosses.
● Motion Capture: Modified and blended MoCap using iPi Soft’s motion capture software.